Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of having a website listed near the top on search result pages (SERPs) naturally – hence the term ‘organic search’.
Following and adapting to ever-evolving SEO best practices ensures your site’s pages are properly indexed so they can easily be found by those searching for the terms relevant to your business.
Our optimization efforts for your website will revolve around best industry practices and standards. We follow a methodology that entails three major steps:
- Baseline assessment
- Analytics & goals
- Keyword and query research
- Competitive scenario
- Site verification with major search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo, etc.)
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Optimization for local search
- Status reporting
- Training the client team and/or transitioning
What we don’t do:
- We never ever “promise” the first rank. SEO is a natural process that takes time, efforts and multichannel marketing to evolve.
- We do not buy links or submit your site to thousands of search engines or directories or engage in other “black hat” seo practices.