Curve Trends is looking for a Graphic Designer to work with our clients as well as on assignments for our affiliate company Sojourn Bicycling & Active Vacations. Ideally if you are a recent graduate looking to test out a small agency work environment or have around 1-2 years of experience and looking to build a career in one of the fastest growing industry segments, this would a good fit.
It is a 10-12 hr/week commitment to start with and an option for more hours as we slowly get back into normal operation.
We want someone ready to create unique, relevant and on-brand graphics for marketing materials for a wide variety of clients.
- Design unique web ads for Google Adwords, Facebook, and other social media and advertising platforms.
- Conceptualize, design, and send out weekly marketing emails for clients.
- Create and manage budgets for client ad spend dollars.
- Communicate and execute print ads for clients in numerous publications.
- Organize and design a wide variety of printed content. From small mailers to 40+ page catalogs.
- Work with print & shipping shops to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Manage website updates on WordPress and other platforms.
- Proficient with Mac OS operating systems.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of basic print and web design best practices
- HTML and some web development skills a huge plus.
- Proficient with Google Docs and Excel
- Must be a team player, and open to critiques and suggestions.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This can be remote position with some on-site requirements in our Shelburne, VT location.
No phone calls please!