Digital Marketing Assistant
Curve Trends is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to work on our client projects as well as on assignments for our affiliate company Sojourn Bicycling & Active Vacations. Ideally, if you have around 2 years of experience and looking to learn and work in one of the fastest growing industry segments, this would a good fit. You will also need to be tech-savvy and intuitive with ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
This is a 15-20 hr/week remote work commitment.
- Assist with managing and maintaining Ad Campaigns on Google, Bing, and Social Media platforms
- Manage website updates on WordPress and other platforms
- Assist with SEO updates and data analysis
- Site and marketing collateral content generation and edits
- Proven experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Experience with B2C social media advertising, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, and basic SEO concepts
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Some proficiency/familiarity with web development platforms/CMS (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Magento)
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS is helpful
Send your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please!