Curve Trends is looking for a Digital Marketer to work on our client projects and assignments for our affiliate, Sojourn Bicycling Vacations. Ideally, this would be a good fit if you have around two years of experience and are looking to learn and work in one of the fastest-growing industry segments. You must also be tech-savvy and intuitive with ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
This is a 10-15 hr/week remote work commitment.
- Assist with managing ad campaigns on Google, Bing, and Social Media platforms
- Manage website updates on WordPress
- Assist with SEO updates and data analysis
- Supporting the creation of print materials
- Creating Social Media content in line with the brand strategy and social media calendar
- Creating digital assets for marketing outreach
- Proven experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Proficiency with content creation and curating on Social Media Platforms, especially Facebook & Instagram
- Expertise in Adobe creative suite
- Some experience with social media advertising and Google ads
- Strong creative content writing skills
- Some proficiency/familiarity with web development platforms/CMS (e.g., WordPress)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please!