Digital Marketing Assistant
Curve Trends is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to work with our clients as well as on assignments for our affiliate company Sojourn Bicycling & Active Vacations. Ideally if you are a recent graduate looking to test out a small agency work environment or have around 1-2 years of experience and looking to build a career in one of the fastest growing industry segments, this would a good fit.
It is a 30-32 hr/week commitment to start with and an option to go full time.
We want someone ready to take on data challenges and work hands-on with relevant tools & technology.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Advanced level fluency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Desire to explore, learn, execute and implement digital outreach efforts within the Google environment and beyond.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Finance.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn the full spectrum of Digital Marketing.
- Additional knowledge of Google suite of products ( Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console) desired but not required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Experience with some content management system (CMS) desired.
- Ability to attend to details, manage multiple tasks and priorities, and report out on project details in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not a remote position. All positions are located in Charlotte, VT.
No phone calls please!